Open Enrollment Program
This peer mediation program offers students the opportunity to enroll in peer mediation individually for 96 hours of instruction and hands-on learning that will allow them to explore potential career path, increase their leadership skills, and boost their academic resume.
The program features:
- 3 hours of weekly instruction over a 30+ weeks.
- $2500 stipend for faculty member that serves as the program’s in-school program advisor.
- 36 hours of classroom instruction, including 24 hours of mediation training and 12 hours of guided mediation role play.
- 60 hours of live mock mediation and moderated critique & case study.
- Program tuition reduction for qualified students.
- Program includes 100% virtual learning modules.
- Google Classroom-enabled learning environment.
- All texts and materials are included in the cost of tuition.
The program tuition is $2000 per student, with a 10% “group discount” for all students coming from the same district.
For more information on how your favorite student can enroll into our peer mediation training program contact us at [email protected]. Call us at 866-506-3093. Or complete the following form for more information.