Teen Think Tank
The George Milton Group’s Teen Think Tank is a student-run policy institute that fosters tomorrow’s leaders by providing exceptional high school students with the opportunity to broaden their communication, research, decision-making, and analytic skills.
The 12-week live virtual program explores social issues, develops critical thinking skills, fosters effective research techniques, implements problem solving strategies, and develops policy framework for real life issues.
Winter Session 2021
Dates: January 4, 2021 – March 26, 2021
Days/Time: Tuesdays & Thursdays from 7:00pm to 8:30pm
Application Deadline: Closed on December 15, 2020
Research focus: Social Protest and Sports: A Sustainable Plan
- Explore the history of social protest in sports, examining the relative successes and struggles of athletes looking to advocate for change.
- Work as part of a research group that includes fellow students, political scientists, journalists, sports professionals, advocates and thought leaders to develop a policy framework that will serve as a blueprint for future socially conscious athletes.
What students can expect:
- Competitive enrollment
- FREE tuition
- 36 online contact hours
- Publication of scholarly work
- College-level discourse
- Access to thought leaders
- 100% virtual instruction
- Academic networking
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Learn research fundamentals
Watch our online information session
Request More Information
If you are a gifted student that is interested in learning more about the Teen Think Tank or our upcoming programs, please complete the following form and a member of our staff will reach out to discuss your interest.