Teen Think Tank
The George Milton Group’s Teen Think Tank is a student-run policy institute that fosters tomorrow’s leaders by providing exceptional high school students with the opportunity to broaden their communication, research, decision-making, and analytic skills. The 12-week live virtual program explores social issues, develops critical thinking skills, fosters effective research techniques, implements problem solving strategies, and develops policy framework for real life issues.
Dates: January 4, 2021 – March 26, 2021
Research focus: Social Protest and Sports: A Sustainable Plan
- Explore the history of social protest in sports, examining the relative successes and struggles of athletes looking to advocate for change.
- Work as part of a research group that includes fellow students, political scientists, journalists, sports professionals, advocates and thought leaders to develop a policy framework that will serve as a blueprint for future socially conscious athletes.
What students can expect:
- Competitive enrollment
- 36 online contact hours
- Publication of scholarly work
- College-level discourse
- Access to thought leaders
- Academic networking
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Learn research fundamentals
If you are a gifted student that is interested in learning more about the Teen Think Tank or our upcoming programs, please register for an upcoming information session: